Advertisement

BORIS JOHNSON MUST BE MADE TO CEASE MOVING

BORIS JOHNSON MUST BE MADE TO CEASE MOVING This week I took a look at the only political party that has a chance to stop Boris the tyrant in his rampage of our beautiful UK.

The party known as the Monster Raving Looney Party are the only thing that stands between us and certain demise. So, I thought I'd create my own political party of M.I.L.K to even the playing field.

Instagram:

Follow me on Twitter if you want:

Join the discord:

Licensed songs:
Sneaking Around Comedy
Licensed via Pond5.com

Music from
"" by Kevin MacLeod (
License: CC BY (

Disclaimer: Characters on this channel are used for comedic purposes, anything said does not reflect the personal views of anyone acting or involved in making these videos.

boris johnson,funny boris johnson,prime minister,theresa may,satire,humour,boris johnson tackle,boris johnson news,boris johnson funny moments,monster raving looney party,raving looney party policies,funny uk laws,strange laws,looney party,crazy laws that still exist,craziest laws,dumbest laws,dumb laws,i broke dumb laws,i made my own political party,british laws,ancient laws,stupid laws,weirdest laws,brexit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments