Advertisement

Canada Real Estate - The Verge Of Collapse

Canada Real Estate - The Verge Of Collapse Real estate in Canada is on the verge of a crash or collapse, I came to this conclusion by the first time home buyer incentive offered this year by the Canadian government.
With a plan to spend 50 billion interest free on Canadian housing, I have to ask my self why are they doing this and here is my conclusion!

Special Patreon Perks


This is a reminder I am not a financial advisor, all the videos on my youtube channel are for entertainment purposes as I can not legally advise you on investments I am here to document my own journey!

Music + stock footage
Stock clips provided free by FreeStockVids.com.
See previews at
Music -
Audiojungle Profile -

#RealEstate #Canada #Collapse

passive income,stock market,canadian,canada,toronto,vancouver,housing,crisis,disaster,crash,condo,house,market,stock,dividend,drip,cash flow,income,property,how to,buy,collapse,foreign,free,incentive,government,corruption,gold,silver,bitcoin,finance,financial,wealth,money,million,mob,

Post a Comment

0 Comments