Advertisement

Evaluating personality typologies (incl. MBTI cognitive functions)

Evaluating personality typologies (incl. MBTI cognitive functions) Timeless Education's evaluation of various personality typologies such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Bioenergetics, Numerology types, the Personality Enneagram, Humorism (the Four Temperaments), Alfred Adler's typology, and the Big Five.
#personalitytypes #mbti #myersbriggs #bigfive #enneagram #humorism #bioenergetics #biaspsychology

Originally, this was going to simply be a follow up video to my original evaluation of the MBTI ( since I left out the cognitive functions, but I decided to expand it into an evaluation of personality typologies in general because what I often have to say about one typology tends to apply to all of them. I also want to give you pointers for how to evaluate typologies yourself, because only me doing it is inefficient.

I had not intended for this video to be this long, and making it was frustrating since my audio recorder randomly stopped recording twice without me noticing. So I had to re-record two parts of the video, and editing it took a while. But at least it will give you plenty to digest if you are interested in this subject.

For information on Timeless Education's Bias Psychology, check out this video:

My Patreon page, where you can support Timeless Education:

evaluating,personality,typologies,types,myers-briggs,mbti,cognitive functions,enneagram,four temperaments,bioenergetics,alfred adler,numerology,big five,bias,psychology,centers,humorism,melancholic,sanguine,choleric,phlegmatic,introversion,extroversion,instincts,motivations,elements,energies,criticism,debunking,review,assessment,timeless education,andreas carlund,

Post a Comment

0 Comments