Advertisement

Virgo ♍️ Very Aware Of What’s Going On!! August 15-31 2019๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ

Virgo ♍️ Very Aware Of What’s Going On!! August 15-31 2019๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ Membership will start September 1 2019! The package for September 2019 will include: This will help support my channel!! & bring better things to my channel!

The cost of the membership will be $25!

We will go over twinflame/Soulmate blockages for the month & how to move through them!

All group members will be able to ask one yes or no question!

I will also light a group manifestation candle for the month for members. I will have a poll on different categories as to what we’re focusing on & the one with most votes that will be what I will be focusing on๐Ÿ—ณ

Also an 1 energy clearing session for all members..I will let all members what day & time I’m doing that!!

Weekly readings for all members that you will have the direct link too!

All payments for the September 2019 Membership will be due by August 22 2019!

Send your payment of $25.00
www.paypal.me/MysticalStars

I will send your confirmation & you will get a information regarding the group dates and times for September 2019!





Connect with me on Patreon- www.patreon.com/Glistening_Stars4444


EXTENDED READINGS:
Price- $15.15

Send your payment to www.paypal.me/MysticalStars
Cash App- cash.me/$TBossAnn

Send your payment & Send me an email @tbossann@icloud.com writing what ZODAIC extended reading you purchased!


If You Would Like To Purchase My Deck That I Have Created “Soul Love Messages” ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซ
LINK-



Here’s the link for my review page!



To book a personal reading-

One quick love question - $11.11

You will receive your reading via video-
15 Mins- $40.00 1 question
25 Mins- $50.00 2 questions
30 Mins- $65.00- 3 questions
40 Mins- $100.00 5 question

Emergency Readings๐Ÿšจ $120.00


$60- Energy Clearing

$90 Removing Charka Blockages & Reiki distance healing includes reading (1 question & guidance)

$188 2 sessions- 2 energy clearing sessions & 1 reiki included

Full package including reading $250.00
Includes-
Reading
Energy clearing/removing blocks in charkas
Reiki distance healing
Follow up Reiki Distance Session 2 week after session!


Turnaround for readings are available 1-5 days will get back to you within a few
hours & let you know how long for yours!

Energy Exchange Donations are appreciated-(Thank You)!


Thank you for stopping by,

Love & Light & Blessings To You All๐Ÿ’•

2019๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ

Post a Comment

0 Comments