Advertisement

The heavily underrated War Shooter game that's been forgotten... Holdfast Nations at War

The heavily underrated War Shooter game that's been forgotten... Holdfast Nations at War Check out the massively underrated online Napoleonic war shooter 'Holdfast: Nations at War' in which has been my favorite game for almost 2 years now. *This video is a deleted video of mine.* It was deleted because of the problems I had with Youtube at the time. What do you think of Holdfast?

Like my page on Facebook:
Get partnered with Empire Collective (like me):
SUBSCRIBE:

My email for business inquiries: mathieuofficial@hotmail.com
If I do not reply, here's another email to contact: business@empirecollective.LA

civil war game,war game,war game 2019,online game,online civil war game,holdfast nations at war,shooter game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments