Advertisement

3 Daily Rituals For Getting In Shape (NOT FITNESS RELATED)

3 Daily Rituals For Getting In Shape (NOT FITNESS RELATED) To christen my new apartment in Bali I figured I would go all out and make a video about some daily rituals that I've started doing for myself.

I personally don't do these for fitness, but I've found them helpful in other areas of my life.

Essentially what it comes down to is clarifying what you actually want to achieve and then making a plan to achieve it. There's one more ritual in there as well but if I told you what it was in the description then you wouldn't watch the video and then you'd miss out on 50 minutes of me talking.

I've been doing these 3 things every day for the past few weeks and they've helped me make progress in other areas of my life by constantly reminding me that there are things I need to do.

If you have any rituals of your own feel free to leave them in a comment below.

Watch my other fitness videos!
πŸ‘‰ If Fasting Is So Great, Then Why Are You Still Fat?
πŸ‘‰ What Are You Willing To Sacrifice To Achieve Your Fitness Goals?
πŸ‘‰ Is Fasting Worse Than Being Ill And Losing The Right To Complain?
πŸ‘‰ How NoFap, S*men Retention, And M*sturbation Affect Your Mind And Body?
πŸ‘‰ Everyone Is Depressed All The Time - And That's A Good Thing:
πŸ‘‰ AMAZING RESULTS After 72 Hour Snake Diet:
πŸ‘‰ Autophagy - The Snake Diet's Secret Weapon Against Loose Skin:
πŸ‘‰ Chronic Disease Is A Choice. Sorry Not Sorry:
πŸ‘‰ How To Cure Your Depression With The Snake Diet, Exercise, And Tough Love:
πŸ‘‰ MGTOW: Freedom Or Just Another Way To Justify Your Fear Of Failure?
πŸ‘‰ Are The Benefits Of Fasting Even Worth The Trouble?:
πŸ‘‰ Is The Snake Diet More Important Than Exercising?

Check out my digital marketing channel!
πŸ‘‰ Paigham Bot Review From A Certified Paigham Bot Power User:
πŸ‘‰ Use Paigham Bot + ClickFunnels To Generate Thousands Of B2B Leads:
πŸ‘‰ How To Start A Lead Generation Business With Paigham Bot:
πŸ‘‰ How To Generate Leads For Digital Marketing (GET CLIENTS TODAY!):
πŸ‘‰ Lead Generation Tutorial: Use Paigham Bot To Fill Up Your Calendar:

Read my epic blog!
🌊 Welcome To ClickFunnels. You Suck:
🌊 The Broke Loser's Guide To Making Money Online:
🌊 How I Used Paigham Bot To Get All My Clients For Social Media Management:
🌊 Steemit's Great Pretender:
🌊 *AUTISM INTENSIFIES*:
🌊 SharkSchool Lesson 2: Develop A Taste For Other People's Blood:

πŸ“· Follow me on Instagram:
πŸ’² Add me on LinkedIn:
πŸ‘ Add me on Facebook:
😎 Join my Facebook group for digital marketing:

πŸ’Œ Email me: yalla.papi@gmail.com

#DailyRituals #HowToGetInShape #Discipline

yallapapi,yalla papi,daily rituals,getting in shape,getting in shape in 2 months,how to get in shape,how to get abs,abs workout,how to get a six pack,how to get six pack abs,how to get abs fast for 13 year olds,best food for abs,10 mins workout,foods to avoid to lose weight,ab stimulator results,foods that help you lose weight,how to lose fat,3 foods you should never eat,foods you should never eat,six pack nutrition,get your abs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments