Advertisement

''My Close Friend Revealed to Be An Undercover Sex Offender'' | VRChat Stories & Experiences | Ep #3

''My Close Friend Revealed to Be An Undercover Sex Offender'' | VRChat Stories & Experiences | Ep #3 No matter what medium you use to be social with people, there will always be bad people who you try to gain your trust.
Here, we hear a story of an undercover sex offender who posed as a girl to worm their way into someones life and it got really creepy and dark, here's her story.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

All footage is original and my own personal recordings, this video is also 100% edited by me.

I am the original creator of this video and this is a documentation of my journeys and adventures within the virtual world.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you guys want to support me directly, you can donate using this link here, you don't have too but anything is appreciated 👍



Follow me on my social Links for more VRChat Funny Moments and other Virtual Reality content, you can watch them LIVE on Twitch! 👍

►Twitch


►Youtube


►Twitter


►Discord Community


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

► Outro Song is Lion King - He lives in you (DjKamilus remix)

#VRChat #stories #experiences

vrchat,vrchat girls,vrchat experiences,vrchat funny moments,best,funny,moments,highlights,virtual reality,vr,vr funny,vr funny moments,hawxx is rippin,vrchat stories,vrchat confession,vrchat emotional,vrchat emotional moments,vrchat heartbreak,vrchat sad,vrchat sex offender,vrchat predator,ilisten,iamlucid,syrmor,vrchat story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments