Advertisement

Naturally, hope is there | Part 1 of 2 | Natural Farming | Dark Comedy | Farming in India

Naturally, hope is there | Part 1 of 2 | Natural Farming | Dark Comedy | Farming in India This video is a deep dark comedy about farming practices in India, both from farmers' as well as consumers' end. It throws a light on the overall eco system, up to the user to interpret in his/ her own way. The video is a depiction of my personal opinions. Open for discussions regarding the same :)

About Me: A final year student at IIT Delhi, I happened to land upon the book "Sowing Seeds in the Desert" in a course I was 'experiencing' (RDL 730). It helped me realize the value of going 'back to nature' and how 'effortless' it is to be 'righteous' to both our & the environments' needs.

I'm a Designer by profession, passionate about solving problems around me. Interaction Design is my core discipline, but I truly wholly see design everywhere: good as well as bad.

natural farming,farming in india,dark comedy faming,indian farming,indian agriculture,agri tech startup,fast food,organic food,organic farming,smart farming,rdl 730,rdl 730 iit delhi,iit delhi,dod iit delhi,sapiens farming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments