Advertisement

Give Me 1 Minutes, I'll Give You The Truth About Hanya Rindu by Andmesh

Give Me 1 Minutes, I'll Give You The Truth About Hanya Rindu by Andmesh a video about my self and memory with my mother..passed away 2 years ago. i love you mom. Losing a mother is a pain that cannot be described in words. It is impossible to move on from the memory of losing the woman who sacrificed happiness in her own life so that you could have a better one. wish could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you mom. Your memories take me back to the time when I used to come back home crying from school. You always gave me a hug and say ‘Don’t worry everything will be alright’. You are no more but your words have empowered me to become the person that I am today. Mom, I love you and I miss you.


Music Credit :

Composed By Andmesh Kamaleng
Arranged by Aldi Nada Permana
Mixing & Mastering by Aldi Nada Permana at Ruang Waktu Music Lab
Vocal Director : Irvnat
Engineered by Anggi Anggoro at Bro's Studio
Produced by Keke Kananta
Executive Producer Lina Priscilla for Hits Records

Streaming on Spotify:
Download on Apple Music:

Andmesh

Post a Comment

0 Comments