Advertisement

Woodturning - a Light Saber from - Star Wars ''with all the sounds''

Woodturning - a Light Saber from - Star Wars ''with all the sounds'' So as Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker is out I thought I would re-master my Light Saber video from Star Wars. This shows you how to make your own Light Saber with all the sounds.

πŸ€” Patreon ( Please consider supporting my channel)


🌎 Nick Zammeti/ Instagram


This is a dedicated channel to restorations. Please come and subscribe :-
πŸ‘‰

πŸ‘‰ Tik Tok

@nickzammeti

πŸ”¨⚒ My Kit I use in my videos


⚒ Makers Central 2020


🎧 The Music I use in my video's


🌎 Nick Zammeti Personal Instagram


🌎 My Website


πŸ”¨ Charlie The Maker (My Son's Channel)


πŸ’¦ The Epoxy Art Resin I Use



🌎 Come follow me on Twitter


🌎 Check out my Facebook Page


…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
SEND ME STUFF
NICK ZAMMETI
PO Box 363
ROMSEY
SO51 1DY
UNITED KINGDOM
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE SENDING ME SOMETHING, PLEASE COULD YOU MARK A LOW VALUE ON THE PACKAGE YOU ARE SENDING. THANK YOU.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰ NICK ZAMMETI DISCLAIMER
Please note that my channel is for entertainment purposes only. You should NOT rely solely upon the information and techniques discussed and displayed in my channel.

I'm not a professional woodworker or woodturner and working with machinery can be dangerous.

It is recommended that you fully research each technique and decide for yourself what the safest possible work method is for you.

Woodturning Woodworking DIY How To Woodturn crafts making hobby crafting RESIN MAKING,RESIN CRAFTING,resin art,resin art maker,how to use epoxy resin,how to make a light saber,how to make a lightsaber effect,making a lightsaber with sounds,i made a light saber form star wars,can you make a light saber from star wars,star wars rise of the skywalker,star wars,rise of the skywalker trailer,reys lightsaber,sound effects,rise of skywalker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments