Advertisement

How to Recruit, Delegate, and handle partnerships in a Service Business

How to Recruit, Delegate, and handle partnerships in a Service Business You can watch some of my most popular videos in this playlist:

If you want to know how I built my business from $0 to $20,000/month in my first 8 months check out

Responsibid is the most powerful sales tool that I use in my business. JNE listeners get an EXCLUSIVE free month of service as well as monthly savings at

Send Jim is the other automation platform that helps me stay in front of my customers year-round and get repeat business. Get a free trial at

Check out the JNE Facebook Group

You can find my podcast wherever podcasts are found or go directly to and click on 'podcast' in the menu bar.


Bobby Walker
Journey of a New Entrepreneur
#JNE
#NBZ
#bobbywalker

window cleaning,how to start a business,small business,window washing,journey of a new entrepreneur,business failures,business success,pressure washing,motivation,Bobby Walker,how to start a window cleaning business,how to start a pressure washing business,partnerships in business,should I get a business partner,how to recruit sales,how to delegate,how to hire sales people,best way to delegate,how to recruit salespeople,how to recruit employees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments