Advertisement

Jeune Carly - Intervene (Official audio)

Jeune Carly - Intervene (Official audio) #intervene #Jeunecarly #mindfreaksent

Hook:



Lately been in my feelings

I've been watching my generation going astray

Jesus Christ where you at

Ain't nobody appreciating real talent now huh!

They just pushing to give views

To those whack songs with ratchet videos

And I'm sort of amazed

They taking over more over your word

I see it's over ain't no more good morals

I ain't judging just concerned Intervene





Bridge 1:



Jesus Christ where you at

You've been with me all my life

I know I've messed take me back

ain't nobody know my story

They proly think I'm dumb

But you ain't done with me yet

Gimme sign gimme sign



You know i wanna sing for you (uh)

Yeah I wanna preach for us

You said the one who knock you'll open

One who ask you'll give damn!

Bleeding in darkness, trynna preach your word

Open more doors



Dealing with addictions

better yet oh! depression

Laying down crying all night

they all wanna see me shine

But ain't nobody motivating

Fake friends yeah i said that

I do it for two me and Christ



And when they see me shine

Now they know me

Now they family

Damn!





Hook:





Bridge 2:



I've been feeling weak

Buh more to that i ain't a loser

Devil trynna make me stumble

Oh! My The Most High got me

I've been laughing ×2

When they all keep on talking

Yeah I'm gonna trap in church

Yeah I'm gonna Sing for God

Yeah I'm gonna Preach His word (Aye)



You've never fail me

You've been with me

I've been making sacrifices

That ain't nobody knows about (Uh)

What more to life than you

Your Grace sufficient



This is what i wanna do

I started i ain't stopping

You gone bless me

Yeah i know that

10th grade got saved

Grade 5 started writing rhymes

Nobody proly knew that

Back slided a couple times (I know you forgave me)



And now I'm feeling great

Now I'm feeling better in you

Now I'm feeling cleansed

Now I'm feeling the Holy spirit is in me



When I'm clinging to my Bible

The moments sacred

You take my pain away (you set me free)



Bless my country +254 (mindfreaks)

Give us peace

Give us strength

Make us unite

Make your people come back to you (I ain't perfect)

I do it for two me and Christ



That's why i promise to praise you

No feeling low no more

I'm High in Jesus name








Artist: Jeunecarly

Song: Intervene

Produced by: Rayon

Mix & Mastered by: Wesley (Realmerecords)

Listen! Watch! Share!

[Enervate]

[Holdon]

[promises]


Follow:





©2019

audio)

Post a Comment

0 Comments