Advertisement

Agreement for UTC for Bodos between NDFB and Govt. of India by creating three New Districts.

Agreement for UTC for Bodos between NDFB and Govt. of India by creating three New Districts. Hi friends.

First of all I convey my hearty love and greetings to you all my dear ladies and gentleman. I'm very happy to share this news of peaceful talk between NDFB and The Govt. Of India for creation of Bodoland Union territorial council. The fruit that NDFB have made for their community is ever thankful in our society. Now the least develop and marginalized bodo peoples have a dream for the bright future to smile. Here I offer my thanks to all the respected leaders and and volunteers who have been sacrificed their life of greater Bodoland. Along with these i thank all other organisations who have more or less contribution on it.
I congratulate and welcome all the NDFBs welcome back home and peace your bodo mother is waiting for you. And i welcome the talk and agreement for which govt of Indian will be ever thankful to us. Im now ready to welcome BUTC. Welcome Bodoland Union Territorial Council.
The propose UTC for bodos will be include Nine Districts the Kokrajhar, Gosaigoun, manas, baksa, chirang, Udalguri, mainoshreee, holongi, sonitpur.

Awareness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments