Advertisement

Will Women Darts Players Ever Be As Good As The Men? And If so, When?

Will Women Darts Players Ever Be As Good As The Men? And If so, When? This video is about women dart players and I discuss to possibility of women dart players being able to compete consistently with the men

Please Subscribe if you enjoyed this video :)
Also! my twitter is I'll follow you back, I promise :) PLEASE LIKE! I hope you've enjoyed my videos about darts and whatever else dart related content I have uploaded, hopefully you'll also enjoy the rest of my content here on youtube! I have videos showing darts statistics, pdc darts, bdo darts, pdc q school, pdc world championships, darts averages and all sorts!
(#Darts, #PDC, #girls)

women darts,ladies darts,woman dart player,fallon sherrock,lisa ashton,mikuru suzuki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments