Advertisement

Chasing the Sun around the GLOBE with HIMAWARI M8

Chasing the Sun around the GLOBE with HIMAWARI M8 The Globe and our place in the Universe is one of the most beautiful things to discover for any intelligent human. To think, that people in 2020 actually believe the earth is flat and the Universe isn’t real, is one of the great modern tragedies of this post modern era.

Thank you so very much for watching. If you have any questions, I’m more than happy to answer them.
I try my best to respond to as many of you as I can, even if it takes me a few days.

Thank you to the channel ‘I like to discuss’ for providing me with the software to make these himawari timelapse videos.

There are no rules in the comments section. Enter at your own risk. We’re all adults here. If you act disrespectfully, prepare to be treated accordingly. My subscribers don’t take crap, so look out.


I have no problem with any of my videos being mirrored, in fact I encourage it. All I ask is that you link the original video in your description.
95% of my content is my own creation, photos, video, graphics.

Himawari 8,globe,sun,Timelapse,earth,flat earth,science,technology,satellite,geostationay orbit,himawari matchup,australia,southern hemisphere,

Post a Comment

0 Comments