Advertisement

Curing cold through self medication|Reaction to Yeng Constantino's|Pinay_American Life in New York

Curing cold through self medication|Reaction to Yeng Constantino's|Pinay_American Life in New York Flu season guys at wherever we may be, we are prone to this kind of sickness no matter how strong our bodies are.
My first time to really get the flu after 12 years. It was bad that I realized, I should've listened to my husband when he advised me to go see our doctor.
Lesson learned the hard way and we hope to share these to you as well. Also, my reaction to Yeng Constantino's "scandal" regarding sa accident ng kanyang husband sa Siargao...medyo I was able to relate to her too kaya nakialam na rin po ako. :)
Thank you for watching, please take care and God Bless us all! :)

#medicalinsurance,#pinayamericanlifeinnewyork,#mixednuts,#madaboutyou,#abs-cbn,#GMAnetwork,#commoncold,#fluseason,#yengconstantinoscandal,#TV5Network,#gma7,#coronavirus,#curetocommoncold,

Post a Comment

0 Comments