Advertisement

Firing My Maid, Then Surprising Her With a Car! (EMOTIONAL)

Firing My Maid, Then Surprising Her With a Car! (EMOTIONAL) Firing My Maid, Then Surprising Her With a Car! (EMOTIONAL)

I Have wanted to do something for the maid at my house for so long now and it was finally a good time, with her car always breaking down, we decided it was time to mess with her a little bit and then surprise her with the Ultimate Dream Car reveal !! Thanks to Jessica for helping me make this video possible



Shop TFOXBRAND Here --



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! -



TWITTER -

FACEBOOK-

SNAPCHAT - tannerfoxx





CAMERA GEAR: Sony a7S II 



Sony 16-35mm Lense



Rode Microphone 



SD Card 



GoPro



Canon G7 X Mark II 





TFOX Signature Scooter Wheels!



BUSINESS - tannerfoxbiz@gmail.com



outro song!

Firing My Maid,Then Surprising Her With a Car,firing,my,maid,surprising,new car,then,surprise,her,with,new,car,brand new,reveal,firing my camera man,tanner fox,tanner,girlfriend,emotional,I've never seen her cry,cry,emotion,react,dream tcar,ultimate,backyard,routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments