Advertisement

How to Make a Hoodie - Sewing from Scratch - Tock Custom - How to use a Sewing Machine

How to Make a Hoodie - Sewing from Scratch - Tock Custom - How to use a Sewing Machine In this video, I'll show you step by step how to make your very own custom hoodie!

Machines used:
General sewing: Brother ST150HDH
Embroidery: Brother PE-800
Overlock Machine: Singer Pro-Finish

Pattern Used: Burda 7734

Cutting Tools by Famore' Cutlery:

Check out my shop and other tutorial videos at

Fabric.com:

I forgot to mention that this is 3 yards of Blizzard Fleece Material, and there are THOUSANDS of different colors and designs of fabrics to choose from :)

I know this video is very long, but I wanted to be thorough to help beginners learn how to make a very clean garment from scratch. There aren't a lot of videos on how to make hoodies, so I hope you enjoy this!

Making purchases through these links helps to support Tock Custom through various affiliate and partnership programs. I appreciate your support, and I'm happy to make recommendations based on what I've found helpful with my sewing projects.

Thanks for watching!

how to sew,hoodie,how to make a hoodie,how to sew a hoodie,sewing for beginners,hoodie tutorial,sewing tutorial,embroidery,overlock machine,serger,sewing,men's clothing,how to make clothes,tock custom,tockcustom,sewing man,sewing jesus,burda pattern,brother sewing machine,heavy duty sewing machine,zipper,how to sew a zipper,how to use a sewing machine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments