Advertisement

Moving Day - Part 2 - Moving Truck Costs

Moving Day - Part 2 - Moving Truck Costs In this video I share what the moving company charged us. Spoiler alert. I'm happy with the way things turned out and I thought the cost was reasonable. Here's the contact info
__________________________________________________________________________
Go here to see our love story on Philippine TV
_____________________________________________________________________________
Playlists
In Japan -
Slice of Life -
Helping -
Philippine TV -
Cartoons -
Magic -
Learn Tagalog -
Learn Cebuano -
Learn Vietnamese -

I am a retired sixth grade teacher from California who is presently living in the Philippines with my wife and two dogs. These videos aim to be entertaining, inspiring and motivating for people who are tired of the rat race and want to live a simple, yet rewarding life. My passions are studying and learning languages and helping people in any way I can.
Contact:
Many have asked "How can I help?" You can support this channel with a monthly subscription or a one time donation, by going here:
To send a package or just to make contact, please email me at TeamBudBrown@gmail.com

Mailing address: D. Brown, Post Office 328, Dumaguete City Post Office, Negros Oriental, Philippines 6200
All support is greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Bud
Email: TeamBudBrown@gmail.com
Facebook:
Twitter:

#budbrown #budbrownlive #livingindumaguete

retire in the Philippines,living in the Philippines,Bud Brown,Dumaguete City,dumaguete,bud and gloria brown,bud brown live,bud brown dumaguete,dumaguete expat,bud brown and gloria love story,bud brown and gloria love story rated k,gloria and bud brown love story full episode,dumaguete moving costs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments