Advertisement

SlicedKiwiBeats | Beat Compilation Highlight 2019 | 1st Year of Music Producing

SlicedKiwiBeats | Beat Compilation Highlight 2019 | 1st Year of Music Producing Happy New Year! This video is a compilation of every beat (both good and bad) I have create starting from when I started in January 2019. I had this idea for awhile and had to make sure I executed this one. The main purpose of the video is to show myself how much I have progressed as a music producer in a year.

I also created this video for producers who are just starting, so they know not to give up and that they have to start somewhere. My beats aren't amazing just yet, but I made a lot of progress for my first year (technically a year for me wont be until a few days later though).

Anyways, thank you to anyone that has ever interacted with me or my music on any social medium. I'm glad I had decided to go on this journey of producing last year and didn't wait any later. Happy 2020 and let's crank out even better beats this year (and hopefully some other content as well).


* All beats are on my Audiomack page
*Will time stamp all beats later*

beat compilation 2019,beat compilation,beat highlight 2019,beat highlights 2019,first year of being a music producer,first year of music producing,1st year of beatmaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments