Advertisement

Stick With the Plan - Forget About It #168

Stick With the Plan - Forget About It #168 How do you forgive yourself? We have all messed up. Some mistakes are bigger than others yet, it seems impossible to forget them. I know a trick of the enemy is to get you so focused on your shortcomings and failures you can never forget them. Even my 10 year old daughter asked me, “Why is it when I’m awake in the middle of the night, I’m reminded of all my mistakes? How come I don’t think about the things I did right?” Isn’t that the truth? In this video, we give you some answers on how to forget your mistakes and move on with the plans God has for you.

Stick With the Plan,Miracles,Paula White Cain,Terri Savelle Foy,Joyce Meyer,Victoria Osteen,Mark Hankins,Amy Bailey Adkins,Kentucky,positive,pep talk,encouragement,purpose,depression,overcoming discouragement,Downtown Danville,

Post a Comment

0 Comments