Advertisement

VLOG: starting a new routine, manicure, brunch w friends!

VLOG: starting a new routine, manicure, brunch w friends! follow me on instagram:
business email: contactlilyrakow@gmail.com
blog:
The Grl Gang Podcast (listen on Apple & Spotify):

music:

Current Subscriber Count: 32,617

FTC: this video is not sponsored

college week in my life,college day in my life,week in my life,college move in vlog 2019,winter morning routine,winter night routine,self care vlog,workout routine,getting into a routine,productive day in my life,busy day in my life,travel routine,plant based what I eat in a day,healthy day in my life,maggie macdonald,emma macdonald,danielle carolan,first week of college classes vlog,college vlog 2020,busy college vlog,productive routine day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments