Advertisement

The moon, a picnic, the park, and a lot of sibling fighting : June 2019 ⭐vlog

The moon, a picnic, the park, and a lot of sibling fighting : June 2019 ⭐vlog Short story:
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

Long story:
This month was a lot of fun, I just wish I had filmed more of it ๐ŸŒThis month I got to see the moon at the museum of the moon exhibit with Ben while we pretended our houses were not actually on fire. I got lunch with my mom before the children were out of school for the summer. Now that they're out of school, I get to spend a lot more time with them, which can be a good or bad thing considering our little sibling rivalry going on. Watch as we have a picnic in the backyard before I begrudgingly take them to the park where they show off their singing and dancing skills. I really hope I don't get copyrighted on this one. IT'S ALL ACCIDENTAL USAGE THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO. That's it for this month in the life of a college student. Let's be real I only ended that paragraph with that sentence for the tags.

Let's be friends ๐Ÿ’–:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Music from
"Olde Timey" by Kevin MacLeod (
Licence: CC BY (

Super cool countdown leader footage:

day in the life of a college student,month in the life of a college student,june vlog,june 2019,june 2019 vlog,sibling rivalry,museum of the moon,lunch date,ะ’ะปะพะณ,vlogger,้ƒจ่ฝๅฎข,่ง†้ข‘ๅšๅฎข,Blogueira,Vlogueira,๋ธŒ์ด๋กœ๊ทธ,์˜์–ด ํšŒํ™”,๋ฐ์ผ๋ฆฌ,๋Œ€ํ•™์ƒ,picnic,park,sibling fighting,isabella,Isabella matejka,Matejka,๐Ÿ’–,๐ŸŒ,⭐,๐ŸŒ•,๐ŸŽ,๐Ÿ‘ญ,๐ŸŒณ,๐Ÿ‘ฏ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments