Advertisement

The Audacity - The threshold to the Kingdom of Heaven

The Audacity - The threshold to the Kingdom of Heaven Genre: Modern Art of Music

Lyrics:

The entrance is almost tangible every time What should I do to knock and skip the threshold? I do not know what awaits me behind it I am blind to find out what it is that is waiting for me there I'll be sent back or even sold for stupid What is waiting for me? I go over this step and am still Take my experience with me and prepare others what I want Will I be caressed there and cuddled in a different way? Little angels come to me for goodness Experience is exchanged Life is taken To see if it is time to leave the world! Only the good deeds are rewarded Bad things are canceled and discussed The kingdom of heaven is the goal What almost everyone belongs to.



Songwriter: Thomas Müller
Leadsinger: Thomas Müller
Gitarre: Thomas Müller

Heaven

Post a Comment

0 Comments