Advertisement

Vlog 53 COMPETITORS HELP each other to get BETTER - WORKING with Silje Norendal on NEW TRICKS

Vlog 53 COMPETITORS HELP each other to get BETTER - WORKING with Silje Norendal on NEW TRICKS People always ask me. Are you friends with your competitor? How are you all riding together? Aren't you competing against each other?

I have to say. This is the best part of snowboarding for me. Sometimes the conditions are not the most perfect and we have to help each other so nobody gets hurt.
Also by riding with the best. I keep my self in the game. I constantly improve and its way more fun to ride with friends.
What is this episode about?
I got little hurt in World cup in Italy so Im not able to ride the jumps for little while. But Silje asked me to help her with some new tricks she wanted to work on.
Its nice to have a close friend at the top to tell you that you can got it and you can do it.

VLOG description

Sponsors

Flow Snowboarding

Nidecker Snowboarding

Zeal Optics

MRM food supplements

Saving Grace Oil CBD

Coffeespot

Follow me on

Facebook:
Instagram:

Discount codes:

Saving Grace Oil CBD save 15% by using code: “Sarka"

Edited by: Sarka Pancochova

Sarka pancochova,Snowboarding,Professional snowboarders,Action sports,living,on the road,athlete,lifestyle,travel,vlog,lifestyle vlog,Olympians,olympic snowboarders,girls snowboarders,women,snowboarding,lesbian,girls,who ride,mountain girls,snowboarding vlog,snowboarding videos,winter olympian,outdoor entertainment,outdoors,extreme,sports,shark tales vlog,LGBTQ,girl who like girls,training,snowboard competition,progress,get better,friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments