Advertisement

Modern Warfare 2019 - I've Adapted And Persevered - I'm Better Than I Have Ever Been On C.O.D Part 2

Modern Warfare 2019 - I've Adapted And Persevered - I'm Better Than I Have Ever Been On C.O.D Part 2 In this video, the second part of my perseverance videos! I give my honest opinion on why I think the game has been received in such a negative way and with all the negative feedback overshadowing a very playable game. Yes there are a few broken and messed up things in the game, I'm managing to persevere so there's no doubt that you can too! Trust me!! Just try to explore the game and find out what you like, then stick to that! Believe it or not I used to hate Domination And Kill Confirmed but now I wouldn't touch the game without them game modes being included. I'm actually starting to improve on the game and I've had some really enjoyable moments recently, speaking of enjoyable! I hope that's how you find this Gameplay! If so please like, share and then why not Subscribe! Stay tuned for more! Blessings!

MW19 Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 402Thunder Burnsy PAMAJ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments