Advertisement

A Major PC Addition Mailday with Big eBay Purchase & MORE!

A Major PC Addition Mailday with Big eBay Purchase & MORE! Back in October, I was able to acquire a signed Woody Hayes piece from a customer in store. After seeing what @Rockiesfancards (on Instagram) did with cut pieces, I knew this was the route to go. Words can't describe how cool it was to get this done and added to my personal collection. It looks absolute incredible. However, on top of this cool piece I also got a pretty good deal on this big lot, and I will work on including it in my "flip cards" series I work on shortly. Stay tuned for more content soon.

If you care to see what I have for sale on eBay, please feel free to check out my eBay store at:

If you are on social media, feel free to follow me @CardCollector2 for daily sports cards talk, tips & tricks, as well as posts from my card store in Grove City, Ohio!

Mailday,Woody Hayes Auto,Signed Woody Hayes,Prizm Green Fanatics,LeBron James Lakers,eBay mailday,Sports Card Lot,Flipping sports cards,sports cards,basketball cards,football cards,panini prizm basketball,cardcollector2,cardcollector2 sports cards,Card Collector 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments