Advertisement

A Singing Habit That I Have That I Need To Be Aware Of - Sliding Up To Notes

A Singing Habit That I Have That I Need To Be Aware Of - Sliding Up To Notes This is something that I need to work on that's not completely related to breathing. I need to remember that sliding up to notes is a stylistic choice and should not be the default. I'll show you here what I mean. Hope you see and hear this and be aware of it in your own singing habits. Remember, first step is awareness. Second step is habit building. Practice. Practice makes perfect. I need to remember that too. Let me know if you have any tips and advice! More videos like this to come!

Piano I use sometimes:
Where I bought the sheet music if you want to follow up:

Please follow me on Twitter:
My website:

Some other channels of mine that are more established:
OG channel

Fight Commentary

Talk about life

Gaming channel

Jerry ASMR

Jerry Teaches Chinese


A lot more to come!

jerry sings,jerry explores music,song covers,singing bad habits,what are some singing bad habits,sliding up to notes,sliding up to notes bad habit,being aware of bad habits,singing bad habits to be aware of,breathiness when singing,singing breathiness,asian singer,counterproductive singing habits,how to not slide up to notes,correcting bad singing habits,singing habits to correct,singing fundamentals,singing foundations,how to sing,how to sing better,sing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments