Advertisement

My Favorite Recent Purchases | Why I love Poshmark & Thrifting

My Favorite Recent Purchases | Why I love Poshmark & Thrifting Hi guys! SO I just wanted to share some of my favorite things I've gotten recently that are thrifted / bought from resell apps / small businesses. Hope this was helpful in some way. Thank you for watching xo

PO box:
2255 Sheridan Blvd. Unit C #232
Edgewater, CO 80214

馃尭 PURCHASE MY MERCH & WORKOUT GUIDES:
馃尭 SUBSCRIBE TO MY EMAIL LIST:
馃尭 Instagram: www.instagram.com/paigereilly
馃尭 Balance Athletica Link:
馃尭 Shop My Outfits:
馃尭 Supplements I use: www.1stphorm.com/paigereilly
馃尭 Icon Meals: Code "Paige" saves you 10%
馃尭 MVMT Sunnies & Watches: Code "paigereilly15" for $15 off
馃尭 Poshmark Closet: paigereillyy
馃尭 My Playlist: www.soundcloud.com/paigereillyy

Thrifting

Post a Comment

0 Comments